Peace - Nothing Else Makes Sense and Justice - Nothing Else Matters

Peace - Nothing Else Makes Sense and Justice - Nothing Else Matters
Dilution is NOT the solution to radioactive pollution: THAT is delusion. NO and NO.KNOW.NO! NUKES PLEASE: Drawing light on the Beauty of Diversity ~ Taking every last and first thing literally figurativelly through the eyes of MzDiagnosed Autism Spectrum erroneously viciously forced by lockdown that 70s style to take the Deadly Rx T-Rex thus given the Manic Depressive Bipolar it's a syndrome folks no joke. Seaing everything personally symbolically synchronicitealeafly...and No More Freaking Frack Freaks!!! ∃volv∃ is Lov∃ Spwelled Backwards

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Miracles

We're gonna need 'em



Begging the Universe for Peace here on Earth
peace must never be in dearth

in Winter where the Black Bear sleeps
crystal snowflakes dress mountain peaks
chick-a-dees sing-song in the hills
do what you can to fight off chills

I dreamt we were swimming
on the backs of whales, two baby whales,
and we had kids with us. 
The whales backs had ridges down them
to hang on to. 
We rode them like horses through the
ocean waters.

ears wake up ringing in a new decade
running away from the throng parade
hearts throb with the sound of the dearth
Peace must become The Goal of All on Earth 

peace bears
 
Rock from my pocket held in my hand
lithotherapy on a lithosphere land 
heliobiology mostly predicts our weather
not a suit that reads from their tether 

was praying on respectful loving agrarian
but why does the rooster insist 
on violence toward the hen
and especially his brothers?
they feel what goes on globally through their feet and feather

it comes through the ground - then I heard a sound...

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Knossos_fresco_in_throne_palace.JPG#filelinks
there perched up on the coop roof
a shape~shifter of sorts - a Griffin - with not a tooth
but a beak and with a mic, so to it we listened
a purple glint in its eye glistened 

She rapped out a tune
thumb flicked me a rune
a stone rune whose symbol was Algiz
hit me on the nose, freaked me out I froze
and then let out a loud sneeze

That Griffin cried out for Peace
on Earth and for happiness among hu-wo-men
she screamed out her passion for harmony
and her miracles became more than a dream

I dreamt Linda was driving us somewhere.  She was driving up a huge bridge in the breakdown lane, in reverse, going way too fast.  (I have this irrational fear of driving over large bridges, esp. ones that go up and down, my lips and hands get numb, I think my mom and grandmom had that fear too)  J was in the passenger seat front, and I was in the back seat and didn't want to but I did cringed and turned my head to look where we were going, and at the top of the hill on this huge bridge, saw an accident where a box truck fell over and off the bridge in the accident lane that we were speeding up on.  When we got to the scene Linda stopped and we got out, and I picked up a toddler laying on his back on the highway.  He was blond and blue-eyed and I held him, asking him who his father was.  He paused for a bit and said 'Shay'.  (I thought, that isn't even a name.)  We got back into Linda's car and drove the rest of the way down off the bridge.  At the bottom of the bridge we turned right off at a restaurant where a security cop was standing in the parking lot, supervising a gathering of some kind.  We told him to report the accident and help us get help for the baby child.  We stood around, me holding this child, and waited.

Our hens lay colored eggs naturally
Easter Egger breed, Americauna
laying hens
blue, pink, green and olive



No comments: