Peace - Nothing Else Makes Sense and Justice - Nothing Else Matters

Peace - Nothing Else Makes Sense and Justice - Nothing Else Matters
Dilution is NOT the solution to radioactive pollution: THAT is delusion. NO and NO.KNOW.NO! NUKES PLEASE: Drawing light on the Beauty of Diversity ~ Taking every last and first thing literally figurativelly through the eyes of MzDiagnosed Autism Spectrum erroneously viciously forced by lockdown that 70s style to take the Deadly Rx T-Rex thus given the Manic Depressive Bipolar it's a syndrome folks no joke. Seaing everything personally symbolically synchronicitealeafly...and No More Freaking Frack Freaks!!! ∃volv∃ is Lov∃ Spwelled Backwards

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Actions and Timelines

Ok, obviously I'm just writing what comes into my head hear.  Don't freak out.  Obviously, I make no claim that this post is logical, based on science or sensical.  It's just what flowed through, dig? Poetry.  Poetic license.  Please take it easy.

as
a.) For every action there is in fact a reaction.
b.) There exist many timelines that can intersect, or not.

Waving My Freak Flag High





















zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

if
There are always consequences for every action on every timeline.
then

if
How can I as an individual
then
effect the change so desperately needed to be seen by All as One of this world?

if
As but one puny huwoman [but one of what they supposedly tell us 8 or n=9 Billions] how can my actions
Cause a chain reaction?  Through love of music?  I am not a musician despite the fact that I have studied music passionately.
then

If it is of my belief that my heart is shattered beyond repair and I do not love myself much beyond caring about and for my temple and temples as best I can
Then how is it that I so 'dearly love over all good caring Huwomanity, 'Mother Earth, 'Grandmother Galaxy and the 'Universe we all reside in ... so deeply?

Ah, I have an answer to that one.  Because this Universe Is Home.

How is it that I have wanted to not exist most of my entire life, yet do not have one ounce of courage when it comes to actually ending my life?  Is it cowardice to care for others, or is it courage to carry on for them?


If I sea reality* straight up head on in the face, 
Then why does reality* looks away from me?

Why?? 

** reality, as symbolised for example by the beloved Sea 

Time travel?  Travel, no, I call bullsh@t on that.  That is not the point.  Yet again.  Travel is not the point.  Time lines is the point.  Must care for and stay within all appropriate given time lines, not with the wish to escape from one to another.  Saturn, the Lord of Karma will always catch up to anyone's essence or soul, after the body leaves it.  There is always exi-stance of the soul unless one wants to be transformed.

What makes me so sure?  I have no desire to prove the unprovable.  It just is.  I can feel it in my gut.  I have no way of proving phoofe proof.

!Pop!  ahhhh, rude awakening ?'reality'? is sometimes
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: