Peace - Nothing Else Makes Sense and Justice - Nothing Else Matters

Peace - Nothing Else Makes Sense and Justice - Nothing Else Matters
Dilution is NOT the solution to radioactive pollution: THAT is delusion. NO and NO.KNOW.NO! NUKES PLEASE: Drawing light on the Beauty of Diversity ~ Taking every last and first thing literally figurativelly through the eyes of MzDiagnosed Autism Spectrum erroneously viciously forced by lockdown that 70s style to take the Deadly Rx T-Rex thus given the Manic Depressive Bipolar it's a syndrome folks no joke. Seaing everything personally symbolically synchronicitealeafly...and No More Freaking Frack Freaks!!! ∃volv∃ is Lov∃ Spwelled Backwards

Saturday, August 22, 2015

All Unfair Money in All Ways Corrupts





The aerial onslaught says it is true, expecially Black Hawk.
ciao
and B.H.'s BS: the FB crowd, wasting taxpayers money on justifying wasteful jobs looking for that which does not exist, the incessant 'facebook' Cessnas.
ciao
hey, I'll hold on to my life until they pry it from my vice grip hands


if evil ones take my life from me, before my time, it was never my will, no matter how they try to spin it

I have protection, but the evil ones continue to harass too and steamroll over

if they take my life,
~until we meet again in spirit~

here is a feather from blue jay
he says hold on you all, and keep doing the good work
Universal X 0

To the Tunes of Native Music Everywhere that will Always Survive, Especially in Spirit, Easily Channelled







Love Freedom Now


to the tunes of robbie roberson, u2 and all music ever created







No comments: