Peace - Nothing Else Makes Sense and Justice - Nothing Else Matters

Peace - Nothing Else Makes Sense and Justice - Nothing Else Matters
Dilution is NOT the solution to radioactive pollution: THAT is delusion. NO and NO.KNOW.NO! NUKES PLEASE: Drawing light on the Beauty of Diversity ~ Taking every last and first thing literally figurativelly through the eyes of MzDiagnosed Autism Spectrum erroneously viciously forced by lockdown that 70s style to take the Deadly Rx T-Rex thus given the Manic Depressive Bipolar it's a syndrome folks no joke. Seaing everything personally symbolically synchronicitealeafly...and No More Freaking Frack Freaks!!! ∃volv∃ is Lov∃ Spwelled Backwards

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Lovely Aquarian Wood Dragon Woman

To all the beloved tunes of Nina Simone
on her birthday

 


















I do wish her well, despite my failings.  
Honored briefly while a plethora of little red flags flailing
adorned all about willy nilly
ending a friendship with an argument so silly

Universe, I love U, thank you for protecting me and those around me.

She feeds me a snack of white cracker, cheese and swine
from a processed plastic container snack pack
always on the run, running the road
as I am absolutely honored briefly to work on her projects via truck, never abode

Momz always told me to be gracious about gifts
never look a gift horse
or even nasty sausage attack
and Daddy showed me to never ever waste food
in the mouth


I no longer cast my crystal and pearl
before her goddessness, human yet superiorily spiritually evolving pescetarian embodiment
gorgeous ∃gyptian ∃thiopian mystery-ess...?
highly
my Ankhst at being questioned, mere hours after the swine snack offering

cut me with her Athame
perhaps by accident with her possession of likely an Aries Moon
she stabs my Cancerian one
ego lays bleeding

lies leading bloody snowflake heart oh...NO how is this happening

ceased by an argument that ensued
embued with triggered anger and yelling - ugly art that was not acknowledged by hella yeller
who wanted to continue hella yelling with/at me over the phone
on my sword felling
when I kept asking for us to stop arguing, yelling, and talk about it later, to please have a good night, get some rest...

not in jest
her ears shut tight
wanted continued fight

Tit for tat?  Why Tit me in the first place?
why hit me in the face?
Why so quietly and casually dis - my integrity displaced
by questioning my passion, my grace, my life's purpose

for clean air, clean water is life
to save the bees 'our' air ~ water ~ soil
for pollinators
and the entire food chain, all life on Mother Earth

with my fallible yet health giving choice to eat slaughtered animals?
That hurt me to my core, unfortunately for me not quelling my voice
just the opposite
an ethereal punch to the gut

Whaaat?  let me try to explain.  Of course I have an ego, that's human not insane
however, I forgot to stay in the first person...drahngone it!

shit!  I blew it
Prefacing with the fact that I have 'nutrient dense food' information for her
from Weston Price Foundation
that I gathered at the NOFA conference dressed as a Bee blessedly
my own crusade
not to help only the self, and war victims of stealth
in honor of life
but to help All including Mother Earth herself
Sole's third Wife
but my fatal flaw, said the 'you' word, shrimping my integrity all on my own

totally drained...
by morning I woke sad and nauseous with brutal headache, possibly due to the swine questionably cast before me
and then the horrendous blow-out in front of my beloved home

both of us vying to speak, the volume turning up and up
the escalation could not be quelled

on swordfish I felled
she would never do that in front of her own abode, no respect for me -- none
but demanding respect for herself
my current home where I actually like to hang out these days as the crack-heads just moved out...please Universe wish me luck - fuck! for a great neighbor

refusal to realise 

to admit she was yelling
at me and insisting on continuation by phone
then accusing me of abuse 'power and control' for hanging up on her after I told her I could not continue this now
(this arguing and yelling) eye am no drone

no, let's not try to de-escalate, shall we Queen Bee?  No?  Okay...you may have your way.

but by evening I realised restored and refreshed
I must get back to pouring my crystal and pearl
right back into my own Passions...my Quest
trying to save this whirled from evil behest

No comments: