Peace - Nothing Else Makes Sense and Justice - Nothing Else Matters

Peace - Nothing Else Makes Sense and Justice - Nothing Else Matters
Dilution is NOT the solution to radioactive pollution: THAT is delusion. NO and NO.KNOW.NO! NUKES PLEASE: Drawing light on the Beauty of Diversity ~ Taking every last and first thing literally figurativelly through the eyes of MzDiagnosed Autism Spectrum erroneously viciously forced by lockdown that 70s style to take the Deadly Rx T-Rex thus given the Manic Depressive Bipolar it's a syndrome folks no joke. Seaing everything personally symbolically synchronicitealeafly...and No More Freaking Frack Freaks!!! ∃volv∃ is Lov∃ Spwelled Backwards

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Bye Bye, Homo sapiens!

This picture was found in a 17th century church in Ireland, a brown woodcut. 
The color has been enhanced.   It shows the Tree of Life. 
The person holds the Staff of Life: yet, they are peering beyond the earth and heavens
into the universe.
 

by Mado Sauvé
Triple Transformation
http://tripletransformation.ca/
reposted on
War is Crime
March 5, 2017
http://wariscrime.com/new/bye-bye-homo-sapiens/

...
"The question remains: even if the intervention of beneficial entities has been necessary in the past, is it still useful to humanity? The answer is probably yes, if such help is still being offered. However, nobody can take the place of human beings in the jobs they need to complete. And as long as their special work is not accomplished, the apparent war between “good” and “bad” EDs will continue.

Homo sapiens is a very special terrestrial vehicle that allows its soul to access all vibratory levels, from the lowest to the highest. Human beings are generalists. As for the aliens (ETs, demons, angels, etc.), whether their bodies are material or strictly subtle, they specialize in one or several vibratory levels. Aliens never could and never can accomplish the mission meant for human beings. Now that the point of no return has been reached, they can no longer guide humanity in its job of internal transformation. Each person has a particular role and an individual path. There is no longer any reliable external guidance!

My Soul Is My Only Saviour!

If I cannot trust aliens (real or false), angels (real or false), or light beings (real or false), who can I turn to? Some will say Jesus, Krishna, Allah, God the Father, the Virgin Mary, or any other traditional representation of the Divine. If this solution works for them, fine! As for me, I cannot buy into this type of belief. I much prefer to trust my soul, the immanent Divine hidden deep inside me and who is the real “me”. The rest of “me” — the mental, vital, and physical bodies (consult the two articles about ego on my site) — needs to give itself totally to the soul and to unite with it. This is the first part of Sri Aurobindo’s triple transformation [5].

Listening to myself, trusting my feelings, having faith in myself, listening to the little voice inside me, this is what works, as long as I listen to my soul, not my ego. This is what will allow me to accomplish the union of body and soul. Once the latter has become my permanent guide, I will stop searching for an external saviour. My guide will be inside me at all times. I will know what to do every minute of my life."
...

I really like this article.  It came to me just after I wrote my last post, Radical Manifestation where I was liking the idea of asking for assistance from 'good' aliens, which I still do.

I also feel great about empowering oneself with the belief that we are creating each moment as we go and that we humans are responsible for our own destiny, even if our race is being possessed by a reptilian race that has called Earth it's home for eons, and who do not care for humans at all.

(Yes, I have Gemini sun in the 8th house.)

Best of good luck to the human race!

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Loving your comments on WT ! Love your burning need to right terrible wrongs. .
Never give up or apologise for this passion you have for justice , it's truly inspiring and is another aspect of the real and very powerful love that is the foundation stone of our existence.
The only thing that will kill us , is our apathy.
Remember Martin Luther Kings "I have a Dream" speech ?
'Let justice roll down like waters and righteousness like a mighty stream" .
Taken from Amos 5:24 it means justice is unstoppable , it is . It may flow off course but eventually it always gets there.
Have faith . It will get there !

Pandora Hope Seaclearly said...

Kitty your words inspire me...