The Ouroboros | gniaes`.`seaing...gnihtyreve ni slobmys.symbols in everything...

The Ouroboros | gniaes`.`seaing...gnihtyreve ni slobmys.symbols in everything...
Land is not responsible for "Hugh Manatee's" doings. ALL of us are responsible for our own environmental sustainablility

Saturday, April 8, 2017

trump's Mean Hunting Bill Not Funny


This Bear Has A Rebuttal To Trump's Hunting Bill
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert



I never was much of a Colbert fan, he is such a blatant capitalist, but since the trump scandal, debaucle, I've become one.  I know it isn't funny, nothing about trump is funny (weird, yes, but not humorous.)  But I've taken to getting some occasional comic relief. 


and ~


Alec Baldwin has always been great cast in the creepy roles of sociopath...
he is another actor I suddenly have a bit of respect for, and after all these years.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Saturday+Night+Live+trump&spfreload=10

No comments:

Post a Comment