The Ouroboros | gniaes`.`seaing...gnihtyreve ni slobmys.symbols in everything...

The Ouroboros | gniaes`.`seaing...gnihtyreve ni slobmys.symbols in everything...
Land is not responsible for "Hugh Manatee's" doings. ALL of us are responsible for our own environmental sustainablility

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Reaching out

I've decided to stop isolating online and have joined a chat room for bipolar survivors like me.  I am hopeful that it will be a very positive experience.  I will be decent in the chat room, and mind my manners.  

I've also joined a webring and am looking into others.  I will be visiting other BP websites.  This seems like a very good thing to do.  I may be a hermit, but I can try to reach out online.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so far, joined another webring, and joined Mental Health Kaleidoscope. Baby steps.

    ReplyDelete