Peace - Nothing Else Makes Sense and Justice - Nothing Else Matters

Peace - Nothing Else Makes Sense and Justice - Nothing Else Matters
Dilution is NOT the solution to radioactive pollution: THAT is delusion. NO and NO.KNOW.NO! NUKES PLEASE: Drawing light on the Beauty of Diversity ~ Taking every last and first thing literally figurativelly through the eyes of MzDiagnosed Autism Spectrum erroneously viciously forced by lockdown that 70s style to take the Deadly Rx T-Rex thus given the Manic Depressive Bipolar it's a syndrome folks no joke. Seaing everything personally symbolically synchronicitealeafly...and No More Freaking Frack Freaks!!! ∃volv∃ is Lov∃ Spwelled Backwards

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Audioslave

I can go on forever about this. I communicated (in my mind) with a singer and through publishing that first personal website I started in '03. (sorry, dude)  But their (1st) album literally put a spell on me. For over a half year. I fell deeply in love with Chris, I imagined he was right there with me. (Hallucination, what can I say? I could smell him.) It was so intense, it went on for months like a huge tempest of excruciatingly intense emotion. (here's the original) I could sense him as if he were in the room. I love him spiritually forever.

This jewel case of theirs up on the shelf faciliatated my finally leaving a terrible marriage. My life is so ruled by peace now compared to that. It was a terrible tornado before. Now it's just a ride on a magic carpet. Unpredictable, but incredibly blessed. Alive. Morillo blasting a multi-dimensional fabrication. I almost died toward the end, one night that ex tried to smother me and the idiocy of his killing his mind with drink finally forced me to get out of there, another increasingly violent alcoholic black-out. I don't drink any more at all, feel so much better, even found another drummer ;) that I fell deeply in love with, this one a person in the real, and Mr. Right. I have so much gratitude for these men of Audioslave. I have been given life, essentially freed from spiritual suicide induced in '89.

After leaving a mushroom burst of psychic desire for the earth to survive and smart ones to figure against global warming and the destruction of earth and her kiddies. It's unfolding before my heart. Behind my eyes, other lives continue to swirl around my head. I'm able to seem somewhat normal and function. Even found a good job. I look to the skeye with hope, gratitude, a full heart and a steel sheild. I love Hugh Manatee again.

Chris.

under your spell out of hell, from self imposed suicide back to life

No comments: